skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fall Pictures
On Saturday, we drove up Provo Canyon to enjoy the fall leaves. From the valley, you can tell how beautiful the leaves are - the mountains are covered with bright red, orange, and yellow patches. The weather has been beautiful and Maggie seems like she's always ripe with cuteness, so we (Ryan) took lots of pictures. Here are some of our favorites.Warning: I am not wearing a wig, that is my new hair...
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! So cute! I miss you guys bad!!! Hope to see you all soon! Jason and I want to go check out the leaves soon too!
Thank you for letting me see fall through your eyes! I miss it so much. It looks gorgeous up there. And that little Maggie is so darn adorable!
nice pics! I miss Provo Canyon turning into fall. - and the hair looks fabulous!
I too, am grateful to have seen fall through your eyes! I can't tell you how much I've been missing it down here in Arizona! You are such a cute little family! Maggie is growing up so fast!
Cute little Magpie. It's nice to see that despite the plethora of high-quality digital cameras and the apparent ease of taking good pictures, Ryan you still got skillz beyond most of us. Is she talking yet?
Man, she is so cute. Ugh.
SUCH CUTE PICTURES! Maggie is such a doll, the canyon is so beautiful with the fall leaves, and your new hair is darling!
Post a Comment