She finally fits into her cute fuzzy jeans. Thanks mom!
So Maggie was being so quiet in her swing while I was folding clothes in the bedroom. I came out to find her like this. Poor girl.
Little girl on a big bed.
Black and white - her favorite!
Practicing sitting.
A good shot of her playing with her hands.
Here's Maggie in her little "skull cap." This is the first thing we bought for her when I was pregnant, not knowing if she was a boy or girl, so here's the one and only time she'll wear it...
4 comments:
Her eyes are to-die-for! They are so big and beautiful! She is just adorable. I love the skull cap! :)
OOo, the new background is cute. Kristen, it was soooo fun to run in to you and talk for a few minutes! (even if it was during conference--oops!) It made me miss you and all the fun times in the married student ward. Even though Maggie was sleeping it was fun to see her in person. These pics are so cute--she looks so much like her daddy. I hope she continues to improve from the colic and I'm so glad I can keep up on you guys this way!
I love those pictures!! Maylee often ends up with her hairbow on her eyes just like Maggie!
Hope all is well for you!
We just love that little baby. Wait! She's crying in one pic, probably her parents were mean to her, not giving her everything her little heart desired for a minute.
Post a Comment