Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

Someday maybe I will actually write something on this blog, but for now, I'm pleasing the grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins and other far away family with all they really care about...more pictures!


She looked so cute in her Easter dress that Oma bought her.




Yup, I did get my hair cut. A couple weeks ago I decided I wanted to cut my hair, and that same week, Maggie started pulling my hair, so I cut it short and out of her reach. So far it worked and I've enjoyed the change.


We love her face in this picture...she just woke up.


Striking a pose.




Here is Maggie's favorite toy, "Mr. Banana." I think she feels lonely when he's not around.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Where'd you get Mr. Banana? What a great friend to have around! :) Maggie is so precious. Happy Easter to you guys, too!

The Betitas said...

She is a doll!!!