Wow, these are great!! She could be a Gerber Baby in that one with the bow on her head. And sitting in two boppies - hecka funny. And where did all your hair go?? Looks cute.
Kristen, you're one of the lucky ones who bounces back to her regular size so quickly!! I love the double boppy look! We need to get out the jumper for Maylee...she would probably love it! Maggie sure is a cutie!
4 comments:
Wow, these are great!! She could be a Gerber Baby in that one with the bow on her head. And sitting in two boppies - hecka funny. And where did all your hair go?? Looks cute.
Cute pictures. I love the close-up of her in the jumper. She's just so beautiful!
Kristen, you're one of the lucky ones who bounces back to her regular size so quickly!! I love the double boppy look! We need to get out the jumper for Maylee...she would probably love it! Maggie sure is a cutie!
It's your first Spring, a happy time of year! Happy Easter to our favorite peep Margaret
Post a Comment