Oh my gosh, that's so cute! It's almost like she's tired herself out from laughing there at the end. :) She is so hilarious...and cute! What a fun baby!
That is so darn CUTE!!! I wish I had a camera to capture Maylee and Isaac on video...maybe one of these days! You need to be in some of the pictures, so we can see you too, Kristen!
6 comments:
Those videos are the best yet, what a lively loud mouth lime! First time we've seen those lil hands in her mouth, Giggle Girl!
Oh my gosh, that's so cute! It's almost like she's tired herself out from laughing there at the end. :) She is so hilarious...and cute! What a fun baby!
I love baby laughs! I remember Maddie's first one, it made me happy for days.
That is so darn CUTE!!! I wish I had a camera to capture Maylee and Isaac on video...maybe one of these days! You need to be in some of the pictures, so we can see you too, Kristen!
She is so cute! Baby giggles are contagious!
Haha! I can't believe she's laughing already! And like a grown-up laugh too! She's like "whatev, I got this laughing thing down."
Post a Comment