LOVE your haircut Kristen! The kids look adorable. I wish that my parents would have saved some of our costumes! :) My sister and I were really cute rabbits one year and I think that I will have to recreate them so that Tori and Brooke can be rabbits too!
Kristen! I am so sorry we didn't call you during the rest of our trip! I guess we spent the week recovering from Disneyland. I am SO GLAD we got to see you though! So crazy! It was so fun to catch up a little with you. We miss you! Also that is so cute that your girls wore yours & your sister's Halloween costumes this year, because my girls did the exact same thing! How funny!
5 comments:
LOVE your haircut Kristen! The kids look adorable. I wish that my parents would have saved some of our costumes! :) My sister and I were really cute rabbits one year and I think that I will have to recreate them so that Tori and Brooke can be rabbits too!
such cute little pumpkins.
I'm always entertained by Jane's face in your pictures. She makes really funny and great faces. Did you all have a great Halloween?
Hey! You guys live in SD now? Where abouts? We should meet up sometime! Your little fam is adorable. Hope all is well.
Kristen! I am so sorry we didn't call you during the rest of our trip! I guess we spent the week recovering from Disneyland. I am SO GLAD we got to see you though! So crazy! It was so fun to catch up a little with you. We miss you! Also that is so cute that your girls wore yours & your sister's Halloween costumes this year, because my girls did the exact same thing! How funny!
Post a Comment