Ever since high school I've always had the tendency to mess with those calling or texting to the my number but searching for somebody else (thanks to the Holmes family) . I know it is sophomoric, but I wasn't even trying to mess with this guy named Brock who has texted looking for Kim a couple of times over the past few days. Below is the transcript of our exchanges. I know, I was pretty rude but talk about dumb and dumberer. I should have have messed with this guy a lot more. What would you have said?
[text 9:29] Hi Kim
[text 9:29] This is Brock
[me 9:34] Wrong #. No Kim here.
[brock 9:34] what
[brock 9:35] ok
[brock 9:35] who is this
[me 9:36] Brock. Now your getting personal. I'm the guy you are bothering.
[brock 9:38] Ok bye.
[brock 9:44] Is this really not Kim
[me 9:50] Of course not. Bro, Kim must have fed you a fake number. What are you 17?
[brock 10:16] No how old are you
[me 10:28] Just playin' with you broc. How u been?
[brock 10:41] Good you
[brock 10:42] Do you know Joy or Mike Heinrich?
[me 10:47] Nope, probably cause I'm really not Kim. Sorry still just playing with you. You definitely aren't 17. Maybe 58? Anyway, it is late, no?
[brock 10:49] what then who is this
[brock 10:49] ya right
[me 10:52] I hope Kim appreciates your persistence when you do find him/her. I am the guy with this phone # that you been buggin' now for days.
brock 10:53] What is your first name at least
[me 10:56] and why on earth would I give that to some old stranger named Brock?
[brock 10:57] Oh my gosh just tell me
[me 10:58] You are getting creepy now.
[brock 10:59] please
[me 11:03] Wait, I know Mike and Joy Heinrich. Weren't they jailed at the point of the mtn for selling crack?
[brock 11:04] who is this
[me 11:06] I'm the guy who is being harassed by the crack snorting friend of Mike and Joy Heinrich.
Friday, September 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yes!!!!
That is hilarious!
Still LOLing here... :)
I sent it to Jeff and he LOLed too.
So... we're both laugh out louding and louded. In case you weren't clear.
Just so you know, this exchange kept going on for a few days until I finally left it alone. I'm 100% sure I could get this going again. Maybe next time I'm bored and waiting for the bus.
Post a Comment