Just for some perspective, here is the picture I took of our "tree":
These two are the ones Ryan took:
Yeah, it's pretty obvious who has the photography skills. I keep thinking I'll just pick up on it by watching him, but I'm not quite there yet...
Taking pictures is his job around here, and now you can see why. I always love his photography and I am grateful for his talent.
I did take these ones though - he wasn't home to do it for me.
Taking pictures is his job around here, and now you can see why. I always love his photography and I am grateful for his talent.
I did take these ones though - he wasn't home to do it for me.
2 comments:
I know...can you believe this snow?I guess it wou'dn't be Christmas without it! We want to get together with you guys soon! Are you doing anything on Sunday or Monday? Well...we hope to see you soon!
I can't believe there is that much snow there already! Enjoy it. :) Are you coming to San Jose for Christmas?
Post a Comment