Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Getting Ready for Christmas

I forgot to display Ryan's birthday present...a shelf full of "good drink." Ryan's favorite thing is to have a huge selection of of beverages to choose from, so needless to say, he was thrilled to open the fridge on the morning of his birthday to this nice stash.


We took Maggie to Temple Square to see the lights last weekend. It was freezing outside, but she enjoyed the lights as long as she was held and wrapped up.



Testing the lights.


Our tiny Maggie-proof Christmas tree. Yes...it is sitting on our kitchen table, on top of a box. From outside our condo, it actually looks like we have a normal tree. This is our first year without a real tree.

How do people enjoy real trees without their babies destroying them?

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Mmmmmmm, I love drinks like that too. Wish eggnog was year around.

Maggie is such a beautiful little girl. Maddie has had similar experiences with doctors--I think it is just hard from them to understand why a stranger has to do such invasive things!