Monday, December 22, 2008

Here Comes Santa Claus...

Maggie's first experience with Santa, it went exactly as expected. Short and not too happy.
While we waited for Santa (we thought he was supposed to be there at 8am, but he didn't get there until 10 - what a lazy Santa, and grumpy too!) we went and got some "professional" photos done at Kiddie Kandids - Maggie's first photo shoot ever.



She was really good and looked super cute - and we got out of there for less than $35 bucks!

3 comments:

Mari said...

Hi!! I found your blog from... I'm not sure who actually. So cute! I can't believe that Maggie is so big, and I love those pictures of her.

Kendra said...

Seriously adorable! :) She looks so cute in all of the pictures! I am totally going to get pictures of Tori when she is standing!

Kel said...

Oh my cuteness!