Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Maggie's To-Do List...

"Mom, can we paint my fingernails pink and get a kitty.  Can we do those two things today?"
Sorry Mags, your to-do list and mine look different.

Other quotes:
"Jane, you're a funny girl"  
"Yeah, I AM funnnnyy!!"

"Mom, are you going to work to take care of the sick babies?"
"Yup"
"They don't have their mommies, so they need you?"
"Yeah, they need some extra help until they are strong enough to be with their mommies all the time."
"Oh, and daddy is going to work to get money?"
**laughs**

Guess I need to give better explanations of daddy's work...

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love that to-do list. Wouldn't it be nice?

And I love her perception of your two jobs. Haha!

Lauren said...

We love painting nails and kitties at our house too! :)

The dolls on my blog are just Fisher Price! I think they come with the Loving Family dollhiouse? We bought them seperately at Walmart, I believe.