Saturday, May 07, 2011

Easter

The whole gang plus the photographer. Hi Ry!


Snaggle tooth.
One of the many Maggie faces we love.
It's not Easter at our house now without the bunnies!
Grandma and the girls all dolled up and ready for church.
Our cute little chicks.
Jane in the action. No pictures of Maggie hunting for eggs, she was....less than enthusiastic.
Jane desperately trying to figure out why she can't seem to grab 4 eggs at once. It's all about efficiency.

"Look mom, we're surfing!" (Standing on the umbrella pole).
(This was the week before Easter, LOVE San Diego.)
Maggie and her Boppa.

©Hallmark

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Wow! Jane is getting so big! Your munchkins are so cute! Looks like they had a fun Easter and boy am I jealous of that sun and the beach! Wish that we could come and visit soon. We are waiting until the gas is back under a $1! Ha ha ha! Here's for hoping right?!

Unknown said...

Kristen! Thanks for the idea about the CD player alarm clock! That's seriously genius...I think we may just have to try it. :)

And your girls are so big!! I guess I have't seen your blog for a while. Holy cow...and they are ADORABLE!!! I just can't believe how old Maggie looks now!

Glad you guys are doing well. Thanks again for the tip!