Friday, September 18, 2009

Friday Fotos

Pretty Jane.
She's got some good sized cheeks now.
Maggie likes to carry her baby like mommy carries Jane in the moby wrap.
Proud smile as she demonstrates climbing up to sit at the table all by herself.
Maggie makes sure Jane has everything she needs to make her happy
and just a few of the things that don't.
cAnother advantage of a baby sister is using her baby stuff. Here's Maggie asleep in Jane's vibrating chair.LOTS of goldfish, peanut butter, and celery. Maggie's perfect lunch menu.
A sunset from our patio this week.I asked Ryan to hang this white board for me, which I use to write down the grocery items we need. Here is the grocery list he came up with for me.

(We have had an ongoing joke since we've been married where he is known to throw multiple items such as these into my cart when I'm not looking. Sometimes I notice before we get to the checkout, but occasionally I end up pulling out twinkies and 18"summer sausages and then having to explain to the cashier that I don't want them, and I'm not sure how they ended up in my cart).

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love the grocery list. Does Ryan really like pork rinds? Can't see enough pictures of your cute kids.

Kristen said...

Just for the record - Ryan does not like the items on that list, including pork rinds. In fact, we even bought them once just to see what they were like. They were pretty much the nastiest food we have ever had.

Tiffany said...

I was totally surprised at first to see that grocery list, since it didn't sound like food you guys would eat. Ryan pounding red bulls?? really?! :)