CONGRATS!!!! I was thinking about you ALL day long today! I can't believe she's finally here. How surreal and completely unbelievable it must be to have TWO lovely daughters. I can't wait to see and hear all about what Maggie thinks of her. She is beautiful! CONGRATS again. I look forward to meeting her sometime soon. :)
What a cute little peanut! I'm so glad she's here and that everything went well for you guys. And I love the name Jane! Congrats to your little family and if we don't see you before we both move, we'll see you in CA! :)
11 comments:
She is beautiful! Two girls together are just so fun!
She is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats you guys!!!!
CONGRATS!!!! I was thinking about you ALL day long today! I can't believe she's finally here. How surreal and completely unbelievable it must be to have TWO lovely daughters. I can't wait to see and hear all about what Maggie thinks of her. She is beautiful! CONGRATS again. I look forward to meeting her sometime soon. :)
P.S. The name is perfect. I love it. Good pick.
Perfect name for a perfect baby.
Ahhh...The miracle of life. She is precious. You will love having two girls!
She is darling! Icannot wait to see her in person. I even worked today:( Congrats to all of you but especially to Maggie!! Love you all.
She is so perfect and adorable! Congrats you guys! It sounds like it went well. I love the name also!
What a cute little peanut! I'm so glad she's here and that everything went well for you guys. And I love the name Jane! Congrats to your little family and if we don't see you before we both move, we'll see you in CA! :)
CONGRATS Lindsays! She's so adorable and I LOVE her name! Sisters are the BEST!
Congratulations! She is beautiful! I LOVE the pictures. :0) Good job keeping a running commentary going, Ryan.
Post a Comment