Happy anniversary! Things have changed a lot in 5 years - almost doubled your family size! :)
Happy Anniversary from Mom & Dad! Yippe.. These ARE the good old days! Everyday you guys are in our thoughts. We can't wait to see you next week as you prepare for your new adventure out West.
Yeah!!! Kristen, I love having you in the family. I'm so happy we get to share our lives together.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy anniversary! Things have changed a lot in 5 years - almost doubled your family size! :)
Happy Anniversary from Mom & Dad! Yippe.. These ARE the good old days! Everyday you guys are in our thoughts. We can't wait to see you next week as you prepare for your new adventure out West.
Yeah!!! Kristen, I love having you in the family. I'm so happy we get to share our lives together.
Yeah!!! Kristen, I love having you in the family. I'm so happy we get to share our lives together.
Post a Comment