Looks like so much fun!!! I could really use some warm weather right about now, and being in Hawaii would be the cherry on top!!Very cute pics!
These pictures make me sad that I am missing Maggie's first trip to Hawaii. It looks like she is loving it. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE the ruffle bum! Maggie is the cutest thing! Hawaii looks pretty great too :).
Maggie and sand go together. Looks like she's ready for a race. We'll see you at Easter time. She will love searching for eggs. Hare today, gone to Maui. Some Bunny loves you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like so much fun!!!
I could really use some warm weather right about now, and being in Hawaii would be the cherry on top!!
Very cute pics!
These pictures make me sad that I am missing Maggie's first trip to Hawaii. It looks like she is loving it. Thanks for sharing!
I LOVE the ruffle bum! Maggie is the cutest thing! Hawaii looks pretty great too :).
Maggie and sand go together. Looks like she's ready for a race. We'll see you at Easter time. She will love searching for eggs. Hare today, gone to Maui. Some Bunny loves you!
Post a Comment