The only thing I wanted to buy in Hawaii was a Hawaiian dress for Maggie. Grandma Lindsay actually got this for her. I love it.
We truly enjoyed having Maggie there with us. Despite all the extra stuff we had to haul with us just for her, and all the stress over how she would handle the long flights, it was way more than worth it. We had several people tell us that Hawaii wouldn't even be a vacation with a toddler to chase around, but we never wished for a second that we had left her behind. We know she will never remember this trip, but she brought joy and fun to even the simplest experiences. Hawaii of course is always great, but it seemed even more special and enjoyable sharing the experience together with her.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! What a dream! I am jealous! Maybe we will go there one day. I think it is definately a good family vacation spot...what kid doesn't like water and a really huge sand box! Cute pics!
No matter what you say, I'll never believe you didn't photoshop yourself into half those pictures. :)
Post a Comment