Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Petting Zoo & First Haircut


It was about 22 degrees outside, but Maggie was happy to see the goats, and they seemed happy to see her too. She kept calling them "doggies."
Ducks and geese in probably one of the only non-frozen ponds in Utah.
We were afraid that she would hate the pony ride, since she was not a fan of the rocking horse at Christmas time, but we were surprised - she loved it. We let her do it twice.
She discovered a new way to use her walker - it's called cheating. Now she loves to ride on it while we push her around.

No more mullet! Ryan was slightly opposed to the idea of cutting her hair, but I was tired of being told she had a mullet in the back. So, I took advantage of Ryan's recent illness when he could not move from the couch and I cut the back. I think it looks much better now.
I guess I should have taken a "before" picture, but I forgot until it was too late. Oh well.

1 comment:

Sawyers Family said...

I think it looks GREAT! Little kids hair is so hard to cut!!