Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Home again.

After our fun vacation in California (see the many many posts below), we came back to our regular life in Utah.

Not so thrilled to be back to cold and snow. Her expression represented some of my feelings as well.But, I guess it's not that bad after all. Closely inspecting her peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
And devouring it.
The other day I found her in the hallway...
Trying to do this. How does she even know that's where it is supposed to go? She's never seen me plug anything in and the outlets are always covered, yet she knew exactly what to do with this cord.
Another fun discovery - the use of a screwdriver. I had to use it to open up the battery compartment on this toy (I hate that kid's toys need screwdrivers) but after seeing me, she wanted to use this tool on her toy too. It was so cute.

3 comments:

Steffany said...

Hey Kristan!! Maggie is so cute! I can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you (I am pretty sure that Maggie was not even born yet). We need to plan another trip to Bombay House or something! I am glad that everything seems to be going great for you guys!

Our Side of Paradise said...

Sloane's got the same preoccupation with cord and outlets.

Kendra said...

So fun! Sorry that we were cut off the other day! Well...we will have to hang out after all of the barf! :)