Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Hike

Ryan got to try out his father's day present on a little hike in Provo Canyon. Maggie loves this hiking backpack...as you can tell.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

I want a hiking backpack. (I like the last picture here, Maggie is really enjoying herself!

Unknown said...

Kristen & Ryan--
It's so fun to read about your cute little family! And your pictures are always great! Maggie is looking cuter and cuter every time I see her!

Marc and Kim Wheeler said...

Hey!! How are you guys doing??? Maggie is so cute! I hope all is well. I am going to add your blog to our list on our blog k! We should get together sometime and do something.

Liz said...

Awww, cute! She really does look like she's just lovin' it! So, who's the photographer in your family? I love the macro pics. They have great bokeh.

Unknown said...

Put a fly rod in Margaret's hand...then 1) you bait it... 2) she casts onto the Provo... 3) she hooks trout... 4) you net it... 5) we eat it! (I'm told one should always carry a net for good fishing luck).... Happy 4th Anniversary, love Oma & Opa