Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Rice Cereal!


Happy girl after her first taste of rice cereal from daddy while I was at work.

My turn (2nd day of rice cereal)


Here's two buddies.

She's been so good for dad while I've been at work. She happily took her bottle, smiling and cooing like it was just what she wanted.

Here's Maggie waking up after her nap.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Mmmm...rice cereal. I remember being so excited to get Soren eating solids when he was a baby. Now I hate trying to figure out what to feed my picky eaters. :) Oh well, they'll grow out of it. I love the close-ups of Maggie, she's got the most perfect little face. I wish I could manage to look that fresh when I wake up from naps. :)

Sawyers Family said...

Yea for Maggie! Rice cereal is great because it helps fill them up and hold them over a little longer in the night time! Gives mom a break...maybe more like 3-4 hours of sleep a night instead of the waking up every 2 hours!!

Unknown said...

So, Ryan decides he's gonna be first to feed real food to Margaret, and do it while Mommmy's off working at the hospital all day. Of course, his lack of breast feeding skills may have also figured into the decision!

Bethany said...

I just read the post below this-ahhh! I would have been freaking out, too. I'm glad it turned out ok!