Tuesday, January 22, 2008


Maggie LOVES her baths, it always makes her happy, so she gets a bath whenever I can't get her to stop crying, at least once a day... And if any of you have babies who don't love baths, try wrapping them in a receiving blanket in the bath, it keeps them nice and warm..


Hi


These are Maggie's favorite. They hang right above the changing table in her room.


She's not so sure if she's a BYU fan yet, but we'll teach her.

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Those pictures of her in the bathtub are SO cute! I'm glad that she loves baths, and that they calm her down. Anyway, in those pictures she is really looking older! She is starting to lose the "newborn" look - she looks like a little baby instead. So cute!!! Enjoy her!

Unknown said...

Wow! My lil niece is growing up so fast! She does look quite different and even CUTER. Looks like she's a cute little redhead after all, huh? Completely adorable and precious.

Liz said...

She is beautiful. I love the pics of her in the bathtub. What a great idea to wrap that receiving blanket around her while she's in the water! Go Cougs! :)

rph said...

Sigh. This blog is dead to me.

Unknown said...

jeez, how cute can you get, Mags! Maggie looks so calm, cool, and collected, where's the crybaby... How do you do it, with photoshop? These pictures could be faked!

Lauren said...

What a good idea! I would never have thought of that.