So we never really responded to the poll at the right, you thought we were having a girl 2:1 and you were right. I guess you knew something we didn't because the heaven's were clouded for us. We each had dreams of a girl and boy, and effectively just cancelled each other out. So for now I'm outnumbered 2:1 as well which is fine. We'll see how much Maggie likes G.I. Joes, Excite Bike and Tonka trucks, it's all I know...
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Girls Two to One
So we never really responded to the poll at the right, you thought we were having a girl 2:1 and you were right. I guess you knew something we didn't because the heaven's were clouded for us. We each had dreams of a girl and boy, and effectively just cancelled each other out. So for now I'm outnumbered 2:1 as well which is fine. We'll see how much Maggie likes G.I. Joes, Excite Bike and Tonka trucks, it's all I know...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lovely sleeping angels, nice hair Kristen :)
My best memory of early life at the lindsay's was playing G.I. Joe in the foundation holes of the Peterson's Lot, real trench warfare in the mid eastern desert!
I like this shot a lot of the mommy & baby, because it looks like a Macy's ad for bedsheets.
Post a Comment