Whoa. Was this in like junior high?
Oh, and by the way, frick you for not putting a link to my blog on your blog.
Rich,I HOPE this was junior high and not high school.Your blog is superior and competes with my viewership, which is why I left it off. It is now at your right and frick you back!
That's what I'm talking about.
"First of all..." you've got quite a history authoring lame excuses, so I'm not surprised you dug this one up.
Alright Duane,First off. What is your excuse for going to a concert, leaving the keys in the car, the engine running, your door open and a purse on the front seat?
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Whoa. Was this in like junior high?
Oh, and by the way, frick you for not putting a link to my blog on your blog.
Rich,
I HOPE this was junior high and not high school.
Your blog is superior and competes with my viewership, which is why I left it off. It is now at your right and frick you back!
That's what I'm talking about.
"First of all..." you've got quite a history authoring lame excuses, so I'm not surprised you dug this one up.
Alright Duane,
First off. What is your excuse for going to a concert, leaving the keys in the car, the engine running, your door open and a purse on the front seat?
Post a Comment