Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Here is the process...


Views from inside and outside


A little dark, but if you click on it you can see better.



Hours after closing - carpet gone, wall paper stripped and molding is off.


Floors done and our first 2 coats of paint are on.


Our sage couch really clashed with our beautiful teal walls, so two more coats of paint and we're almost finished! Now we have to replace some of the molding and unpack our boxes and then we'll start assembling a crib!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I guess the blog needs a new name, "from the upstairs", something catchy. Ryan, be sure to lay that wood floor down in a day like you promised. And hang your pictures and stuff low on the wall, so the baby can see something interesting while crawling.

rph said...

I'm so proud of you guys. I'm sure Val is going to cry himself to sleep for a month.

The Pickled Red Herring said...

What you bought a HOUSE??? Where do you live now? Please say you happened to move to Maryland...

Lauren said...

Hey guys, I love the new place! Too bad the teal didn't work out, it's gorgeous. I am impressed with all your work! -Lauren

Emily said...

Im so out of the loop! Where are you guys living now? This is Emily Dean-Betita. Congrats on the soon to be new addition to the family:) Ryan, I'll start the how to be a dad lessons next week. If we get started too soon, you'll forget by the time the baby gets here!