Friday, July 16, 2010

July


Precious time with Grandma Allen.





One big grump on July 4th.


We got to see the hot air balloons again - this year they had a new giant coke balloon.
Maggie loves to fish with her grandpas.

Cascade Springs in a thunder storm. When Maggie heard it she said "Did you hear the BIG tiger?"
Re-visiting our favorite fishing spot in Midway. It's Maggie's favorite spot too.
Well, she did love the restaurant at least.The other night I found an open tube of Desitin on the ground by Maggie and then noticed the position of Jane's pants. Hmmmm? Oreo cookie face.
See you next month! Seems that's about all the posting we can manage around here.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Looks like you were at the Freedom festival! I love Provo for the 4th. And I love Midway too---looks beautiful. Your girls are growing up.

Lisa and Kate said...

You are good to brave all that at the early morning hour! Looks like fun!