Well, she talks, she crawls! Get that girl into the circus! I think we stymied her progress while were there. Hard to get in your mobility practice when you're being hugged all day. Congratulations, Jane! You win the set of keys to the Scion! I remember poor Maggie only won a TV Remote for her efforts.
4 comments:
Well, she talks, she crawls! Get that girl into the circus! I think we stymied her progress while were there. Hard to get in your mobility practice when you're being hugged all day. Congratulations, Jane! You win the set of keys to the Scion! I remember poor Maggie only won a TV Remote for her efforts.
Congratulations! The video is cute... part crawl, scoot, hop.
She is getting so big! The girls are darling. I also cannot believe how long Maggie's hair has gotten! Miss you! Kisses to all.
Post a Comment