My sister and her boyfriend have 2 bunnies and they came to visit last weekend and brought the bunnies. Maggie LOVED it and I just had to get pictures of the girls with the bunnies.
I can ALMOST see the fingers holding that piece of lettuce! :) Very cute picture. Well-executed. I like the new side-bar pics too. Your girls are adorable.
6 comments:
Kristin, you look so beautiful in this picture. And what a bunny!
Wow! That is adorable!!!
Kay, that is seriously so cute. Who would think of putting a bunny in a picture? Did you plan it? You are your girls are beautiful!
That NEEDS to be framed!
My sister and her boyfriend have 2 bunnies and they came to visit last weekend and brought the bunnies. Maggie LOVED it and I just had to get pictures of the girls with the bunnies.
I can ALMOST see the fingers holding that piece of lettuce! :) Very cute picture. Well-executed. I like the new side-bar pics too. Your girls are adorable.
Post a Comment