Thursday, July 10, 2008

Time to lower the crib

I put Maggie down for her usual noon nap, and 5 minutes later I went to check on her. This is what I found:






She was standing in her crib and looking very proud of herself. We knew she would probably start pulling herself up soon, but I don't think we realized how soon.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

It's nerve wracking when they do that! What a big girl!

Gil and Marin said...

I feel your pain. Charlie's pack-n-play is bowed in the middle and he can't fully stretch out in it because he's too big. Its kind of funny. For you its time to lower the crib, and for me its time to buy a "big boy bed."

Liz said...

I just can't get over how cute that petite little face is! And it's a good think that you found her like that and not flat on her back on the floor. :) Kids are always surprising us, aren't they?!

Kendra said...

she is getting so big! we need to get together soon!!!! Are we on for sunday?