Oh man, I hope you're okay! You'll be feeling a bit stiff for a while, eh? Darn those frigid, snowy, icy winters!
Kristin and Ryan, I just want you to know that Maggie is so absolutely adorable that I want to just eat her up every time I see pictures of her. I could cuddle with her every day all day long. She's so precious!
5 comments:
have we really listened to 640 baby einstein tracks in the last week!
that sideways smile sure looks familiar. Hey, don't be falling down in the snow, someone could get hurt and damage the milk factory!
Yeah, wow that smile is a heart-melter.
Oh man, I hope you're okay! You'll be feeling a bit stiff for a while, eh? Darn those frigid, snowy, icy winters!
Kristin and Ryan, I just want you to know that Maggie is so absolutely adorable that I want to just eat her up every time I see pictures of her. I could cuddle with her every day all day long. She's so precious!
Oops, "Kristen"...I mistyped. :) Hardy har.
Post a Comment