MyHeritage: Celebrity Collage - Free genealogy
Yeah, I agree with it. She looks more like Kristen's baby picture to me.
Wow, she looks a lot like her momma in that picture! We're going to copy you guys and try it. :) We have a hard time figuring Maddie out.
Today I think Margaret looks like her Daddy a lot... but yesterday I thought she resembled her Mommy! I guess that will always make me half right.
hands down more like mom!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Yeah, I agree with it. She looks more like Kristen's baby picture to me.
Wow, she looks a lot like her momma in that picture! We're going to copy you guys and try it. :) We have a hard time figuring Maddie out.
Today I think Margaret looks like her Daddy a lot... but yesterday I thought she resembled her Mommy! I guess that will always make me half right.
hands down more like mom!
Post a Comment