Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Its a...


GIRL, and she's beautiful!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulation !!!!!!!!!

The Pickled Red Herring said...

WOW Congrats!!!! I didn't realize you were due already!!! Why was I thinking December? I'm so excited for you! What did you name her?

Kendra said...

This is Kendra. :) CONGRATS!!!!! She really is a beautiful baby!!! Enjoy her so much and don't hestitate to let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. :)

Brent, Bethany, and Brooke said...

Oh Congratulations Kristen and Ryan! You are in for the most wonderful experience ever!

Lauren said...

What a happy day!!! Congrats Mom & Dad! And yes, what did you name her? I just had a cool thought... all of us from the old presidency now have daughters! If only we had known back then it would have saved us all some heartache... but good thing we were there for each other. Wish I could meet the sweet heart in person!

Chris said...

Yo what up with the friend blog getting the DL on baby before the fammer?

rph said...

Booyeah! Sucka.

Miriam Herm said...

YAY!!!!!!!

Katy and Chris said...

Congratulations! Enjoy every minute! because it will go quickly!Remember, "this too shall pass" when you are up when no one else is! I did cloth diapers and lived through it! Bring her to meet all her crazy relatives in Oregon/ Washington!

Love to all!

Kari said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Liz said...

Woo hoo! I was right. I voted for girl! Do I get a prize or something? :) Just kidding. She's adorable and I can't wait to see tons more pictures on your "baby blog." :) Congratulations! I hope the delivery went smoothly.