I was pulled over for speeding this morning. lousy. Of course his radar was wrong, and he was a jerk, and it wasn't a residential area so the limit should have been higher and it was Sunday by a campus cop that may have been the only soul on campus and...anyway he didn't ticket me which made me laugh. Kristen can vouch that i'm semi-paranoid of being pulled over, but i shouldn't be...this ranks the 6th or 7th time i've been pulled over (which in 8 years of driving is no good) and not given a ticket? I mean these aren't female cops and I don't bat my eyelashes (but i was going home teaching). Until they slam me the big fine i'm never going to learn!
My close-but-no-ticket scenarios aren't coincidental.
3 of them on campus.
2 on Sunday.
What I have learned is don't drive in one of the nation's safest cities on Sunday or near campus, 'cuz there beez all kindza coppas up in yo' grill.
Sunday, June 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Smoking dope again, I see.
Tip: loose 'em in the tighter neighborhood streets. They may not even follow if you push 70+.
This will get you through until helicopters become common down there. Happy speeding.
Taylor, yeah my Russian has backslid a bit and I'm not getting nearly enough chances to speak it here. But I keep it up at school pretty well. The wife is down with Ukraine. She served a mish in Poland and has been to Russia before so this ain't no thang. I'm not seeing nearly as much crazy stuff here, maybe that's just cuz I'm used to it.
Graham, sorry ho, I won't be back until late August and I don't have time to go to Utah and hook up with you.
yes.
Friday around 8pm.
The Substitute routine is working but the pivot routine isn't iterating through the matrix correctly.
It's cool to dump the days answers/comments here.
Yeah... I don't know why, but I didn't quite dig Ocean's 13-- just saw it last weekend. Sure, the cinematography is sweet, and the music even sweeter. But all the characters are so underdeveloped. I just don't like how the directors/producers were banking on the hope that an all-star cast would make it a blockbuster hit. But, then again, the theater I was in was ultra crowded, so I had to bust a front-row-joe.
I guess I'll take unrelated comments, versus no comments...what'p B. Andersen!
Yeah, my experience has been that the local vernacular is quite different. Good point, Rick.
Good question, Ryan. Maren is taking a vacation. She's been doing nothing but school since she got back from her mission, so she's doing a lot of reading, sleeping and exploring.
Post a Comment